New Boar Patch
Attach to all kine things like your backpack, travel gear, headwear, jacket...or just collect them all! Designed in Hawaii with Aloha!
Size: 2.5" x 2"
Iron-on Patch Instructions:
1) Lay on a clean flat surface. Turn on iron to "cotton" setting and at a typically higher temperature (No water or steam suggested).
2) Place patch facing up onto garment where desired. Place a towel or cotton cloth over the patch area.
3) Apply pressure with iron in circular motions 1-3 minutes over patch to ensure adhesion. Allow patch to cool.
4) Flip the garments inside-out, apply direct heat with iron onto the areas until adhered. Allow patch to cool.
5) Check that patch has adhered completely (Repeat steps if necessary).